Powerwerx – http://www.powerwerx.com/
- Wire and Power Pole for FTC.
- 12 Gauge Red/Blue Zip Cord for 40 AMP. (Motors)
- 18 Gauge Red/Blue Zip Cord for 20 AMP. (Everything else)
Posi Lock – http://www.posi-products.com/
AndyMark – http://www.andymark.com/
- NI robotRIO
- Power Distribution Panel
- Voltage Regulator Module
- Pneumatic Control Module
- D-Link Connector (am-2922)
- Heat Shrink Tubing – Size?
- Wire Tubing
- Zip Ties
- Adhesive Cable Tie Mounts
- Wire Stripper
- Precision Screwdriver Set
The electrical team is one of the key teams in ensuring that the team as a whole has a functional robot for competitions. Specifically, the team is dedicated to wiring, powering, connecting, and placing the various electrical and electronic systems that make the robot a robot. A good electrical team keeps the robot running and responding quickly, efficiently, and safely.
Because of the importance of the electrical team, it is crucial that its members have good resources to work with. Therefore, there is a small but expanding section of technical information and guides for members to use on this website.